Sunday, March 8, 2009

...My Apartment (+photos!)

Finally, I present to you, the eager viewer, photos of my beautiful Chicago apartment!


Third floor.




Living room



Couch



Looking into the living room from the dining room. That's the mirror my grandmother gave me.



Another dining room shot. Don't have a table in there yet, so its definitely a dance floor.



Bathroom (Vintage claw foot tub and CTA map shower curtain!)



My room. Not as many purses on the wall as the last apartment. Just enough to add a decorative touch.



My bedroom again (the door leads out to the living room)



More bedroom. (its pretty big!)

The kitchen is a kitchen. Pretty sure it was last renovated in the 80s!

15 comments:

  1. Ooh, Sunday afternoon looky-looing. LOL.

    Thanks for posting- your place looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's so grandiloquent! I wish I had a place as nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant it's grand. I got my usage confused over what grandiloquent means. But it is a really pretty place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you decored it.
    Soon ill be there so we can enjoy our love nest together, Lauren :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a wonderful place! I am glad things are working out for you and reaching your dream of living in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks good, last time I saw it, it was a riot of boxes and such! Looking forward to seeing it again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it, I am gonna have to come see it in person soon, before I get to big to travel far from home =) 10 weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A'Friggin'Dor'A'Ble!!

    Love it! And I covet your mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow La La! What an awesome apartment. I love the way you set it up. Please post updated photos as you make changes.

    ReplyDelete