Tuesday, April 6, 2010

...ACTION!




Funny how fascinated I am with the filming of a TV show I'll never watch because it's way too violent.

My neighborhood is so cool that CBS wanted to use it as the backdrop for a bank robbery scene being filmed for the pilot episode of the upcoming TV drama, "The Line". I am easily amused and never saw anything being filmed before up close and in front of my face, so I stood outside on a breezy, 40-degree, overcast Chicago Sunday and took photos and video.

Feel free to leave a comment on here or You Tube! All photos are posted to my Facebook page if you want to see more.

My YouTube channel
My Facebook page










1 comment:

  1. Wow, cool pics and videos! I am just now seeing these, may i link to them next week in the pipeline? (it's alisa, i'm logged out of account s anon comes up)

    ReplyDelete