Friday, April 30, 2010

...Unique and Useless Talents!

This is inspired by a thread started on Yelp Talk Chicago. Here are some of my unique and useless talents! What are some of yours? Ever wonder if you can put them to good use someday?

- I'm right handed, but I can only write backwards with my left hand.

- I worked in the lingerie department of JCPenney and Kohl's for quite some time in high school. I can tell, pretty accurately, a woman's bra size just by looking at her.

- I can crack an egg with one hand and not spill goop everywhere.

- It's like I have an accent/sound library in my brain, I can imitate anything.

- This "talent" is useful- crazy bionic hearing. (My ears ARE rather large..)

- Slowly read to me a long list of numbers. I can remember them all and say them back to you. Then I can say them all to you backwards. (But I can't do simple math to save my life!)

I'll add more as I think of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment