Sunday, May 23, 2010

Guacomole!


I've been wanting to post my guac recipe for a while. It's so easy. It's so tasty I forgot to take a picture of the final product! Haha. Here's what you'll want/need:

(*Note, like all my recipes I post here, measurements are up to you, so are ingredients, add/remove/substitute as you like! That's the beauty of easy recipes.)

avocado
fresh lime/lemon
cilantro
sea salt
garlic (powder, freshly crushed, or from a jar)
chili powder
onion powder
fresh onion
jalopeno pepper
blender/food processor (I'm using my handy Cuisinart Mini Chopper!)
(*Another note: I HATE tomatoes, so none of the stuff I cook, besides salsa, has tomatoes! You might want to dice some up and add them in the end so they don't get blended by the chopper.)

Ingredients go into the processor as you like. It's so freakin' easy! Make sure though, to have some sort of lime or lemon juice. It will help preserve the color so it won't turn brown. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment